Telestream Cloud can accept pretty much any commonly used video, audio and caption formats as input files.
We can produce most popular output formats whether for web publishing, professional broadcasting, post-production, or multiscreen distribution. Most commonly used outputs are listed below.
- H.264, H.265 (in multiple container formats, including MP4, MOV, TS, MKV, FLV)
- VP8, VP9 (WebM)
- Apple ProRes (MOV)
- MPEG-2 (MPEG-TS or MPEG-PS)
- XDCAM HD/422/EX
- AVC Intra
- Apple HLS (H.264) with AES-128 encryption
- MPEG-DASH (H.264) with CENC encryption
- AAC (LE and HE)
- Dolby Digital (AC-3) and Dolby Digital Plus (EAC-3)
- MPEG-1 Audio Layer 2 (MP2) and MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3 (MP3)
- 16 or 24 bit PCM
- OGG Vorbis and Opus
If you have questions around specific video/audio codecs or containers support please contact us at [email protected].
Updated over 1 year ago