To add a new project:
- Click Add Project. The Add Project page appears. There are two features that can be specified as you create a new project. These features apply a multiplier to the consumption rate of the service.
Data Retention Period: Defines how long collected data will be retained in the service
- 7 Days (Default)
- 30 Days: Extends the period to 30 days and adds a consumption rate multiplier to all assets within this project
- 60 Days: Extends the period to 60 days and adds a consumption rate multiplier to all assets within this project
Advanced QOS: Adds significantly more data to help identify delivery performance issues
- Captures http request/response headers, enabling understanding of cache tier and potentially cache node responses during poor performance periods
- Associates all connection metadata to 'per request' QOS metrics
- Enables template driven REPORTS API endpoint
- Adds additional details to the log and debug views in the service dashboards
- Applies a consumption rate multiplier to all assets within this project when enabled
The billing dashboard highlights the consumption rate multipliers of these features.
- In the Project Name box, type a name for the project, and then click Next. The Asset Template page appears. On the left are the asset options, and on the right are the monitoring locations.
Updated 5 months ago