Qualify Version: 2023.003
QC Engine Version: 2023.5.1
- Harding FPA PSE test added
- Add DVCPRO HD to the codec options
- Full Qualify schema published in user guide
- Template validator for templates created outside of persistence
- Enhancement to audio track selection in audio tests
- Enhancement to Clicks and Pops Test
- Enhancement to Dual Mono Test
- Updates to test naming
- Aggregate alerts on a per mix basis
- Customer bug fix for Single Color Test
- Customer bug fix for Color Bar test returning incorrect timing
- Customer bug fix for Video Segment Detection Test
- Customer bug fix to use all audio configurations
- Customer bug fix for MPAA Rating Test configuration
- Fix alert ID for Combing Artefacts Test
- Customer bug fix for Minimum Level test returning duplicate errors
Additional Notes - Name ID Changes
Reason For Change:
- To offer consistency and overall readability for users.
Effect On Customers:
- Could break automated workflows if customer is spying certain names/ID’s.
Changes (Previous -> New):
- Tek Mos -> TMOS
- Mxf -> MXF
- Pse -> PSE (Proprietary) and PSE (Harding)
- Hdr Measurement -> HDR Measurement
- Hdr Area -> HDR Area
- Hdr Change Detection -> HDR Change Detection
- Levels -> Luma Chroma Levels
- DolbyE Syntax - listed as "DolbyE" in alerts previously. String in alerts changed to “Dolby E”.
- Aggregated alerts now have “-” as “Name” value - this will reflect the name of the area for which aggregation takes place.