June 23 - Qualify Release
9 months ago by Anna Grochal
Qualify Version: 2022.003
- Improvements related to Aggregate Alerts - Add an option in the template settings to allow a user to define the maximum number of alerts for each test
- Extended token character URL length to 2048 character
- Ability to Export JSON Test Results to Storage Bucket
- Fixed defects related to Templates, Package Layouts, and Reports
- Other minor fixes, which improve the user experience
QC Engine Version: 2022.6.2
- Fixed AFD and Package Layouts alerts
- New Cadence Test: Provisioned under Video Quality category.
- New Channel Position Test: Provisioned under Audio Quality category
- Audio track matches video length: new test under File Checks category
- Audio Language ID: New test under Audio Metadata category
- AFD Detection: New test under Video Metadata category
- NEW iTunes Compatibility Test: New test under Distribution and Broadcast category (new category)
- Use Start Timecode: Additional option to the template.
- Update to capabilities file for Number of Channels Test under Audio Metadata category
- UI rewording in Audio Quality Tests, “Track” is replaced by “Mix
- Ranges added to Minimum Level Test under Audio Quality category.
- Bitrate range added to Audio Bitrate Test under Audio Metadata category
- Fixed issue, where stalled jobs are experienced by customers when processing media with subtitles.
- Fixed issue with package layout where hangs were experienced
- Fixed issue with stalled jobs
- Fixed Issue with Audio tracks not being found.